Thursday, March 29, 2007

An interesting surprise

i've just met one of O/our neighbours...not seen him before as nina...i was taking out the rubbish to the communal bins at the end of the road as the ones nearest U/us were full, and as i reached the end of our path, there he was just getting off his bicycle.... well his eyes popped and jaw dropped and i did the only thing i really could, dropped a little curtsey and then carried on past him with my head held high, proud to be my Mistress's sissy maid...he was gone by the time i got back. i've no idea whether he recognised me as he has seen me on a few occaisions when i've had to go out "in civvies" as is sometimes regretfully required; but i've no doubt what the conversation will be in his house for the rest of the night....

1 comment:

Katrin said...

Dear Nina,

thank so much for commenting on my blogs posts.

I am sure your neighbour was fascinated by your good looks and by the way, not many people are used to seeing a proper maid taking the rubbish out. Never mind, he will get used to ;-)

Hugs

maid katrin