Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oh dear...

silly me had an accident.. Mistress got a rug second hand for the front room...nice thick deep ile.. unfortunately once it was down and iwas cleaning up, brushing it into shape, etc, i found a long shard of glass that was buried deep in the pile (since found out, a window in cabinet belonging to the previous owners got samshed once upon a time, presuambly where this came from)..unfrotunately, i found it by slicing my hand open on it.. needed stutches and blood everywhere...

Mistress rang to complain to those She brought it off...they very apologetic, paying for rug to be cleaned and sent a basket of fruit and get well card...which Mistress very kindly let me keep..

Back ot norml chores in a day or two, but been told to go easy for now..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch,

Thats never good and hands are a bad place to get a cut.

This does raise a question about the reactions from the health services to you and everything.

What happens if you get really sick and have to go in to hospital, do have access to emergancy keys to unlock yourself if needed?

If not are there any measures to alert your mistress to whats happening so she can come to your aid?

maid nina said...

i do have the keys available.. in a sealed envelope with Mistress's signature and date stamp over the seal...so i couldn't hide it from Her if i did have to get into them for some reason. I have Mistress's mobile number so i can get in touch with Her if needed, but i am a big girl and can look after myself.. whilst i'd notify Her, She wouldn't have to come running immediately unless it was warranted.

The few times i've had to go see a Dr or the like, its always dressed ....modestly..not in full uniform, but never male.. so, yes..my Drs know about my lifestyle, but have never been even slightly unprofessional, although a little surprised the first time i had to go see my long-term GP after "becoming" nina.

Anonymous said...

I was sure your Mistress was not going to leave you without some form of emergancy access for events that required it.
But at the same times its nice to hear how your Mistress handles this as its nice to hear ideas on this type of stuff.

I have happend to meet a few kinky doctors in my travels, I am sure there are a few who would be hard to shock when it comes to alternative lifestyles.

I hope your healing nicly.