Thursday, April 30, 2009



A reply....

as a reply to a recent post i received the following.

Hi Nina So good of you to reply so quickly. Hope you are well and your Mistress is being kind to you. When you did the profile on Miss Ds blog you told us about how your Mistress keeps you chaste, is it still the same? How long since the last big O? Going back to your uniforms, can you tell us a bit more please? Where do they come from, what sort do you wear out and about? Does your Mistress keep you in bondage? You know just to make your chores a little harder. And lastly as I've been rambling do you have any piercings or tatoos? Anyway love and hugs. Sillymaid





This wasn't the first reply and myself and sillymaid had traded a few pleasentries, but i felt it better to reply to this in a new post rather than keep it all buried in a series of replies to replies to replies...etc

Mistress is of course being kind to me, but not soft. The same as She always is.

Mistress Rebecca does still keep me locked in chastity. A steel belt of some design when possible, otherwise a CB6000 if the belt causes problems for any reasons. W/we are still getting used to the fit of the belt and sometimes it can cause probelms. I think it must be around 5 1/2 years since my last proper orgasm of any sort, but Mistress very kindly allows me to be milked once a fortnight provieded i have been good. Sometimes by myself, or if She is in the mood, Mistress wil assist.

As far as unifroms go, i do not know where they come from as i do not buy them having no source of income of my own, i am dependant on my Mistress for all things. During the day, i iwll typically be in a cotton uniform, long sleeved and to the knees or thereabouts, there are a number of picture s of the sort on my blog here and i have several of almost the same design that are rotated between. In the evenings, or if Mistress wishes for something different whilst i am working to amuse Her thinking of it whilst She is away, i will change into something of Her choosing, typically shorter and prrettier. It might be sating, pvc or rarely latex and balck or sometimes pink. Mistress has also got a blue gingham check dress She wishes me to slim down to fit. She told me She had brought it to small on purpose originally as She wanted to see how i would cope with the very girly thing of worrying about my weight. i didn't do well..there were tears, but i can nearly do it up, so hopefully i'll be in it this summer. :)
Note, i've included two pictures, the first i my typcial day -wear, the second is something Mistress had me wear one evengin not too long ago while serving drinks to Her and a couple of reinds from work)


whilst out and about i normally wear whatever uniform i happen to be in when i am told to go out or the need arises. This is'nt always because i am locked into them, but this is often the case.

As far as bondage goes, well i have the collar and chastity on at all times apart from brief pauses for hygenes sake, but as i have said before. these periods are closely supervised. Other than that, i am not kept in bondage as a matter of course. Mistress uses it a lot in Her punishments for my misbehaviour and often for the amusemnt of Herself or Her guests, but when i am here by myself during the day, She wants me to do a good job, not get off on my restraint. And lastly, no tatoos yet, although Mistress says She is considering it, my niples and ears are pierced, but nothing more.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

O wow, Latex.

Do you like the latex uniform?
Do you any pictures of it that you can share?

maid nina said...

hello anonymous,

i do love how the latex uniform feels, but it is highly impractical..not that matters much when i am wearing it.

i have no photos of me in it at the moment, but if Mistress is approachable the next time i am in it, i will see what can be done.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much.

I am personally a huge fan of latex but currently need some new items. Alas due to the expense of quality latex its on hold while I pay for other items.

Its not a very practical material but then again its just supposed to look good when all shined up.

maid nina said...

you're most welcome.

Anonymous said...

Does your mistress require you to wear a set type of underware. I can you wear stockings but what about basques and bodies and stuff like that?

maid nina said...

Normally under my uniform will be seamed stockings, full ruffled panties, a corset, a suspender belt (if no suspenders attached to the corset) and a bra. Of course this may well be varied t Mistress's whim or depending on the outfit, but this is a typical set of undergarments.

Unknown said...

I love corsets more than I do latex.

Are they all stealbonned?

maid nina said...

Hello John,

and yes...of course they are, Mistress insists on proper control.

John said...

Want to trade places for a few days :-)
I am dominant but there is part of me that would like to see how things are from the other side but I am sure after a few hours I would try and exert control again.

Do you ever miss anything from... for want of a better term - life before Nina??

maid nina said...

i'm sure if W/we were to trade places i really wouldn't have a clue what to do.. and do i miss anything? sometimes the freedom to go where i like when i like...but thats only a small thing.. i really am very happy.

ChastityDevice said...

wow, I love bdsm slave.