Friday, December 11, 2009

Well, it's been a while since i've posted anythin..mostly because i've not been doing much having been stuck recovering from the surgery to my foot. The good news is that the doctor and pediatrist have all given me the ok to be back up and about and doing things.

I have to still take it easy for a while and i'm only in flats rather than those gorgeous heels i love, but i'm back working and cleaning in Mistress's home. The first thing on my list is an early "spring clean" and just going through the place getting it all ready for Christmas. This is probably going to take a few days as Mistress is keeping a tight rein on how much i can do so as not to wear myself out or damage the final stages of my healing and so on, but W/we're gettnig a tree this weekend and hopefully this will look fantastic once it's in place.

i've no doubt E/everyone else is getting ready for Christmas too and my best Seasons Greetings to A/all.

And remember, it wouldn't be Christmas without M&S.....it would be Chrita.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Nina.
Its good to see you post an update and to hear that your recovery has gone well.

I hope your not trying to do too much in a bid to make up for your recovery time.

maid nina said...

No, no...im under very strict rders to take things easy and build up slowly..

Anonymous said...

It is very good to see you post again none the less.
Enjoy the slow and easy build up while it lasts as I am sure your mistress will have lots for you to do once your fully recovered.